Friday, October 27, 2006

Bangalore Traffic

Well, Thot of writing abt the Traffic and 5 days vacation that we got for Diwali and Eid festival..

Hmm.. am born and bought up in B'lore and all my friends and relatives are here in B'lore itself.... So no point of me going anywhere to other places.. :-( I really like having relatives or friends in other places so that I can visit them over there... But I knw its not possible..

Anyways.. During these 5 days I observed few things abt B'lore which I never did before... Most of the time I did not like B'lore becoz of its Traffic Jams and Heavy Traffic (As all ppl pour into B'lore for Jobs, Education.. etc etc.. ) and B'lores population is like increasing in a very high rate.. Ok coming back, I need to almost travel nearly 4 hrs daily to/from office and home.. :-( But this time during vacation I found noooo where traffic jams and heavy traffic.. :-) As most of the ppl had gone back to their places...

And really this was the first time I liked B'lore sooo much that felt like its really a Garden City...
Also it took me very less time in travelling to most of the places than before... But I know this will not be the same again when ppl r back.. :-( Again same old traffic jams and travelling...

Am sooo used to these Jams u knw.. that if one day I reach office/home without them i'll really be surprised ..and miss them :-)

So hope Govt will do atleast few things to avoid these problems.. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home