Thursday, November 02, 2006

Friend

kk
Well.. Wat to write abt such a wonderful friend I had.. His name is Sudeep Jose.. Sometimes, still I cannot believe that he's not alive now.. :-( It was really very shocking to hear that he was drown in Goa Beach.. Never expected this would happen.. Just Spoke to him 1 day back and the next day was like very bad.. :-(

Anyways,.. He was really a good person and a good friend.. Hmmm.. We met when we wer doing our Embedded Course after college and wer searching jobs together.. He was the one who had helped me in getting thr the tests and interviews.. Really a very great thanks for him..

I can still remember the way we discussed things just 1 night before the tests.. Both met somewhere on road,..borrowed paper and pen from shop keepers and discussed C++.. It was amazing... :-) Guess both got thr the same company and wer colleagues.. He used to eat my head almost daily... :-) He was the only person who used to scold me in Malayalam.. :-) so that I would never understand.. Also he used to teach me little bit of Malayalam.. But he liked Kannada and preferred talking in Kannada with me.. :-) .. Hmmm.. nw I almost forgot Malayalam.. :-( No one to teach rite..

Last I met him was on Raksha Bandhan day,.. He was very happy that day.. And he scolded me for not tieing Rakhi for my brother.. :-) He gave me a big lecture and good suggestions to tie Rakhi for my brother(Hmm.. that time I was very angry with my brother and was not talking to him.. ) And that was the last time I saw him.. Immediate next week he was not there.. :-( But it was really good to have such a friend..

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Guess what. He is the one i loved the most and i am such a unfateful lover he had. left him before three months of his death. i never even realized he was dead. :'(

Till date i am still remember my foolishness. Yes as u told he is the best guy i have ever met and till date i am not able to forget him.

He is in my thoughts forever.!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home