Friday, November 03, 2006

Cubbon Park


This is the picture that I took in cubbon Park with my new camera.. Yes its really a beautiful place in Bangalore.. I like that place a lot..

Hmmm... When I took this pic it was only 7.00 in the morning i guess.. Yes I go for morning walk to this place.. the weather will be awesome... I really enjoy walking, jogging and listening to my fav music in iPod while walking.. :-)
I go along with my dad and sometimes both with my mom and dad.. Also I play shuttle cock with my mom in morning.. My mom is really good at playing shuttle... Sometimes I feel she has more energy than me.. :-)

Also when its drizzling in morning... it will be sooo kooollll...

I try to go even on weekdays for walk.. but sometimes its not possible and i skip it.. Also I reach office late. :-( But the day I go for walk i'll be with full of energy in office.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home