Sunday, December 24, 2006

Team outing in Club Cabana

Uff.. After visiting Coorg, in the same week visited Club Cubana as part of our Team Outing from office... This is a Club situated near Sadahalli Village (Devanahalli Taluk Bangalore North). Its a good place to visit for a 1 day trip.. But ufortunately when we visited that place most of our office other team ppl had also visited... So there was not of much of difference between office environment and there.. :-)... So here begins the story...

We had our morning breakfast over there and started our day with full of energy to play different games present int the club.. :-) The Club has facilties for many games like Water games, Indoor and Outdoor games, Bowling center, Swimming pool and many others.. So first we played Bowling. This picture is taken over there... This was the time I played Bowling.. :-) But really I must say, its a koool game and very easy to play.. I liked playing it very much.. But the only problem is ur hands must be very strong to lift those heavy balls.. :-) ... Anways, We spent around 1 hr there..
Then the next game wat I played was... any guesses.. for those who have read my previous posts... yes... Its Shuttle... (guessed it rite :-) ).. So I played Shuttle cock with my colleagues there..... But there for the first time I just played for 20-30 mins.. :-( thats it... Becoz other ppl also wanted to play... So wat to do.. I left that and went to play some Indoor games.. There I played TT and a bit of Carrom.. But just played for a while and went for lunch... Lunch was arranged by the Club memebers as part of our pacakge there... Hmmm.. and the food was also good....

So after a heavy lunch... few of our colleagues went to Swim in the pool.... hmmm.. but I did not goooo... instead played Shuttle again with remaining colleagues... We played, played, and played a looooot.. for a loooong time... I liked it very much.. But my hands also liked it very much.. :-)) Though they wer a bit swollen I never realized the pain and cotinued playing... Then wat it was already evening.. :-( and we had to return back... But couldn't cover playing all the games.. :-( So it was just an END of another team outing..........


Later for the next 2-3 days... guess wat.. all our hands and legs wer paining veryyyy badly.. :-)) But felt like If u need to Enjoy a Play, U also need to Enjoy the Pain.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home